the Rift

A little help for alone horse?

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saffron listened to her as she looked up still seeing the warm smile. She got up more smiling back to her. “Thanks you and I like to work on it…” She said as went over to the tree pulling off a piece of bark. She chewed on it as it tasted funny to her. Yet after sometime her smile grew bigger. It had helped with her wolf teeth, they where coming in and very painful or so Saffron thought of them. As she chewed she also took to listing to Adalaide. How could she be so might be all alone?. It struck Saffron that it must be a bit odd or maybe she just didn’t fit into anything. She didn’t care about it at all. She wondered about it and she also wondered if maybe they could became like a family. but cared not a bit if she was alone or with a group. As She came to seeing that the mare was walking away. She ran over to follow her. As she followed she let the bark fall out of her mouth and into a heap on the ground. Now that her month was empty of it. Saffron took the same to talk back with her. “So…you don’t have any family are not even where we are going?” She knew it might not be on the top of the mares list to take about it but Saffron wanted to know. “I-I don’t…I got pushed away from my mother by a stallion…..that umm…became the leader of that group.” She said to help the mare to know more about her and also tell her past. Even if it did make her soft smile fading away a little. She was a little sadden thinking about it, Yet as she looked up at the older mare she got closer to her. Following her in a new way, Yes Saffron was 2 and well big enough to be without. But there was a part of her that needed it, Someone that would look after her until that spot was filled or longer. As she got closer to the other mare’s shoulder she poked at it with her muzzle. Not slowing down just rubbing up to her taking in a little of the scent of Adalaide. After a little longer she pulled away a little as she picked up a slow trot/jog. Saffron moved her head as she did into almost a set of a riding horse not a wild mystical cross. It just happened to be her. Sometime wild and would take off running to play and sometimes calm.

Messages In This Thread
A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM