the Rift

[OPEN] Who's sandbox is this? (Hector)

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
Hector bore her scrutiny calmly. He was used to this kind of staring, though he hadn't really happened much to him in Helovia, he used to get it all the time back home. Even heckles of the word 'freak' would often be tossed at him or 'monster'. The only stallion who loved him in anyway was his old warrior class teacher, who surmised that those around him were mostly likely scared or confused and Hector bore the brunt of their flaring emotions. As a child it was hard for him to ignore such comments and it often got him into trouble, but now he was a grown stallion and was able to offer gentle smiles with understanding eyes. Finally her voice came from her sooty lips and Hector stashed away her name. Shadow. Apt and rather lovely. An easy name for him to remember and he nodded once when she mentioned her claimer. Hector knew very little about Cirrus apart from her name and her role. The child was young, but seemed quite capable for her age.

It was her next words that surprised him as she motioned to his two rather solid horns. Nobody had ever asked him such a question and he had to consider it for a moment. Hector had never really thought about it, they were there when he was born and he had grown up bearing them that the weight never bothered him anymore. Perhaps his neck and head had grown accustomed to the weight. Who knew. It certainly was an interesting question though and the orange boy raised his brows. "Not really, not anymore at least. They are quite handy I think" his smile had an edge to it, but the mare was already thundering on with more questions and the soldier couldn't help but admire the boldness of her queries. She took no prisoners that was for sure.

He lowered his head, tail coming limp between his legs and ears comically to either side of his long, flowing forelock. "I suppose I might and then again I might not. My mother was both unicorn and pegasus, my father was an equine, I am the embodiment of all three. I have wings like a pegasus, horns like a unicorn and the heart of a humble equine. Does it really matter what race I am?" He asked with a sceptical gaze. He never thought it really mattered all that much, but he also knew some horses were sensitive about it and who was he to judge anyone. As he had a right to his own opinion, so did she. A thought suddenly occurred to him and he tilted his head to one side. "Are you afraid of me Shadow?" He was honestly curious as to whether the mare was. The stud had no intention of harming her after all and the thought of someone being afraid of him was rather disturbing.
image credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-02-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-02-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-03-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-06-2013, 07:51 PM