World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
 But you feel blue sometimes
And you're blood bleeds red like mine
The grass is greener on the other side
What I'm saying is we're all alike
</style>

The words of Mr Lace had the young boy bubbling up with even more curious questions, but he managed to stifle them out of politeness and instead considered the words more carefully. His young mind trying to grasp topics that not even elders could fully understand. Love. Fear. Dreams. They were all familiar to him and yet he couldn’t quite comprehend the gravity of each, in his innocence he loved freely, feared openly and dreamed wildly. There was no limitations, the world hadn’t made it’s mark on him yet and it showed in his wide, eager eyes. He didn’t understand why it was better to hide his feelings, was there something he should be hiding them from? Lace was right when he said it was hard to grasp, perhaps one day he would think back on these words and finally figure out the true meaning of them. For now he simply continued smiling, gazing up at the grulla through warm, innocent eyes. "Then I will be the bravest and most honest stallion ever." He had chimed happily before ears twitched and his gaze turned harder at the thought of Roux.

"I hope you’re right Mr Lace." Was all he had said, Sacre knew his words meant nothing unless he did something about it. If one day he succeeded he would have to try find the grulla once again to thank him for all his words. The boy surprised himself about how much he had enjoyed their conversation, it was truly nice to be able to talk with someone about it and an ear that listens. He had already forgotten that the stud bared no horn atop his head.

Sides that heaved from fear slowly calmed when Lace introduced his friend, a small white dragon whose accessories were nothing to laugh about, blue pools drinking in her talons. Bravely, he took a few steps forwards with his petite head cast upwards with uncertainty and awe. This was the first dragon he had ever seen and he treasured the moment before a shaky voice quietly greeted her. "Hello Fajira." He wondered how many bonded animals there were out there? Was there others with dragons like Mr Lace? However, he didn’t have time to ask the questions that had already piled to the surface when a howl pierced his senses and he turned swiftly to gaze alertly behind him. Aramis. His visiting time was up and he suppressed a sigh of regret before turning back to the equine and his snowy bonded, smiling vibrantly as he had many times during their conversation.

"I have to go now, it was nice meeting your Mr Lace and Miss Fajira. Perhaps I’ll meet you again one day." With that he turned and galloped across the purple grasses of his birthplace, mind reeling from what he had learned and other topics to ponder. Innocent pools of bright azure glittered as he chased after the sound of his fathers guard hound.

Image Credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
When the sun sets - by Lace - 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Sacre - 06-10-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Lace - 06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Sacre - 06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Lace - 06-10-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Sacre - 06-13-2013, 03:48 PM