the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

FAELENE

we are all made of blood and tears, me just more so than others

A silent child? The red maned mused, thoughtfully watching the captured. While the painted girl averted her gaze, this was only a good sign to the Thief. Faelene didn't need to be a strict terror, but a healthy dose of fear never hurt anyone. Up she went, and Faelene tried to to interrupt the balance of her movement. The equine managed to stand despite how cold her body must be, moving on without any more trouble. The red maned would do her best to make sure the girl wouldn't have to learn any harder lessons while in the Basin. The goal was to have it be a fairly pleasant stay under the circumstances.

While the equine might jolt in a tiny moment of fear, Faelene pretended she did nothing of the sort. On they moved, if this was merely an evening stroll. Nothing more was said, and she tried to lead her where there were no obstacles. Faelene didn't know she had a problem with eyesight, when she heard a snort she again pretended it had not occurred. The red maned waited, letting her see it was but an empty cave smelling only of Faelene and her daughter Sielu.

While the dark mare may hope for words, she was given a quiet bob of the head in acknowledgement. That would suffice, and she stood waiting for her to figure out this was where she was staying for the time being. The carefully way the painted lady enter made Faelene make a mental note of her caution before she followed behind her. "Get some rest, if you need me I shall not be far." A final look, despite how her prisoner wouldn't see it, Faelene soon drifted from the stone, going to return to her daughter for the night. In the morning she would find out what the painted had decided and go from there.

[end]

edenlore1234
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-10-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-20-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Luneia - 06-25-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Don't Even Go There [Faelene/anyone] - by Faelene - 06-27-2013, 11:44 PM