the Rift

[JUDGED] [OPEN] Head Rush

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Rules: Four posts each, then a closing post (no attack is allowed in closing post, only the repercussions of the last attack). Magic and companion uses are allowed. Of course the
72 hour rule. Have fun, good luck!
Setting: In the meadow of the Heavenly Fields where everything is frozen due to Frostfall; there is little grass and there are some muddy spots due to traffic. The wind is calm, but steady.

I stood in the frozen fields in silence, my thick coat rippling in the soft breeze. The deep bite of Frostfall gnawed at my body, making my muscles twitch and shiver in order to stay warm. The sun had disappeared behind the thicket of dark clouds, snow replacing the tiniest bit of warmth that it had produced. My mind was going a million miles an hour. Seeing that wolf the other day had stuck in my brain; images of my delimbed mother plagued my dreams. She had meant no harm, and caused none, physically. Anger had stirred in my stomach for the past three days. I was sure a few times I was on the brink of suicide, thanks to the horrifying images that they slid through my already fragile mind. You're welcome they cackled, burying themselves in the depths of my brain after words.

The cold air pressed on my side again, the short strings of my forelock twisting around the shiny red bone that twisted from my forehead. Drawing in a deep breath, I tried to calm my quivering body. The temperatures of the Aurora Basin had trained my young body to be used to days like this; so maybe anger was the cause of these twitches. The wolf's voice echoes through my brain "My kin do not hunt horses." The way that she had said it was innocent, yet my brain presented an irritating voice and cocky attitude to go along with it.

Long, dark tail swished back and forth aggressively, lashing my gray hide on either side of my body. Before I knew it, I was pacing, my long legs picking me through and over the dead foliage with ease. My breathing was some what heavy for what I was doing, and I could feel my heart racing. The blood flowed though my veins fast, spreading through my body and to each lanky limb. Even though I was alone, for right now, I could feel the pang of violence stabbing at my gut. The need to thrash, kick, and bite at anything at this time sounded exciting.

Red tipped ears rotated incoherently, listening to nothing but the laughing in my skull. Why did they do this to me? Why push me so far as to where I had wanted to end my own life? They had been the ones to raise me. Why did they not just get rid of me when I was young and less intelligent. Crimson eyes glazed over, a tear threatening to roll down my face. I bobbed my cranium up and down quickly, the tears either fading away and seeping back into my tear ducts, or flying off and landing elsewhere on the frozen ground. An aggressive snort rolled from my chest, a cloud of warmth expelling from flared nostrils.

Tagged: @[Mauja]
walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Head Rush - by Voodoo - 06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Head Rush - by Mauja - 06-11-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: [OPEN] Head Rush - by Voodoo - 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Head Rush - by Mauja - 06-11-2013, 02:33 PM