the Rift

[JUDGED] [OPEN] Head Rush

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The realization of how close the red bone had come to my own leader's neck shocked me, strange colored eyes flicking in fear. What if I had actually punctured his neck? My heart throbbed at the thought. I would be expelled from the herd, banned back out to wander all by myself. I couldn't go back to that, not now. Not now, knowing what it felt like to actually have a home.

My teeth ended up clamping onto the hard muscles underneath of his thick white mane, seeming to have done damage by the growl that escaped my opponent. The iron tinged splatters of blood flowed over stained teeth; initially making me want to stop completely and spit out every ounce of liquid in my mouth.. but instead it lingered, eventually making my body quiver with a demonic pleasure. I could not taste the liquid, as I could not taste a single thing, but something about the consistency, the obvious thickness of it, was appealing. I had only drawn blood a few times from another body, tasting it one time before this.

With my mind concentrated on the delicacy, I only realized bore teeth snapping at my chest once it was happening. They clamped onto my breast, sending a squeal of shock and pain from my throat instantly. Mauja's teeth sunk into the muscles, ripping away a few hairs in the process. I could feel his saliva burning around the ring that his teeth had met my young body.

The massive white stallion stood just a reach away from me, but the distance seemed so far away all of a sudden. I knew in my mind that I had the ability to draw some damage on the much older brute.. but I also knew what he could do to me if he actually wanted. In order to be a leader, you must have courage and brains. This was something that a male such as the spotted draft before me was gifted with.

This information was what it took for me to realize that my Lord, the leader of the snowy Basin where he fit in so well, was taking it easy on my childish mind. Anger flared for a moment, burning brighter than it had a moment ago. He's helping you, you idiot They were right... he was. The flare of emotion cooled down, bringing my head back to a some-what even level.. as much as that could happen. Still, I would fight on and prove to my king that I was not a quitter.

Without so much anger, I had nothing to carry on with, no energy forcing me to thrash my body around like a tumble weed stuck in the dry winds of Tallsun. I saw only one option, which performing either nothing or this one uncreative move, I would fail miserably. Still, my body told me to keep going, that I have not impressed the two-toned stallion yet. I probably wouldn't either way.

It had only been maybe a second after Mauja's bright teeth connected with my light hued hide, though my thoughts made it seem like ages. Long legs pulled me forward, pushing me to the left side of my opponent. Back legs, stained black from the hoof up to each knee, flung out in a hard thrust, aiming for the nearest hip. Only if I were lucky would this actually work. I had given enough evidence that this was going to be my move to where Mauja could simply step aside and wait for my solid black feet to hit nothing but the bitter air.

[Ooc: Lol, it's no big deal. That sounds cooler any way, ;D ]
Summary: Mauja bites his chest, leaving bloody teeth marks. After pondering for a split second, Voodoo runs to Mauja's left side, kicking out at his hip.
Move: 3/4
Tagged: @[Mauja]
walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Head Rush - by Voodoo - 06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Head Rush - by Mauja - 06-11-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: [OPEN] Head Rush - by Voodoo - 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM