the Rift

I'm Coming Home

Kodiak Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kodiak Table

Kodiak looked up at the stallion shamefully. His face, covered in snow, his eyes full of wisdom, and kindness. This Stallion was his welcomer, and in return how had Kodiak treated him, Not as a welcomer, thats for sure, Insulting his kind. Mauja was in fact a Unicorn, speaking to him, an equine. That had never came to Kodiak's mind when he made that rude, and untrue accusation of Mauja, and his homeland to be, xenophobics.Kodiak, did not know how to apologize for saying something so hurtful, and heartless, but he had nothing else to say but what came from his mouth. "I am sorry aout my comment about your homeland Mauja, I guess I got the wrong idea when you said the Basin was a place where only unicorns reside."

He took his eyes, off of the Stallion, as he continued to walk steadily, the icy snow packing deeply into his feet, freezing his coffin bones. Kodiak shook his drenched, partly frozen mane, and snorted the snow off of his face, and muzzle. The warmblood stallion looked around trying to change the subject, coming up with nothing to say, All The stallion could think of was his remark to Mauja, and where shall he end up, After all, Mauja has given Kodiak his honesty, by unbiasely giing Kodiak the background on all the herds, and groups. Kodiak lifted his head back to Mauja, who was walking beside him trough the seemingly infinite forest.

"Where do you think I should go Mauja? Where would I be treated as a being, not a tool, as every being in this land deserves, and Mauja, if you don't mind me asking, why aren't you in your homeland?'" Kodiak perked his ears toward Mauja, and slowly turned his head to face ahead of him. The Stallion just hoped he had not offended Mauja again.

Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-15-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-18-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-20-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-20-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Mauja - 06-21-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home - by Kodiak - 06-21-2013, 08:47 AM