the Rift

[OPEN] A Long Trip Alone || Saffron

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

They had been close to edge of the Threshold and it took a very small time to reach the deep forest. I had continued to talk to her, continuing the conversation first started when I had walked up on her.

"Not any in the slightest. See I came here much like you did. I stumbled through the Threshold, lost and confused. The burning smell in my coat was heavily embedded but long faded now. See, I had escaped a fire. I ran away and somehow found myself here in Helovia. I took to myself as I don't feel as though its right to 'belong' to someone. However, as I learned more, I felt like something new needed to be started. I'm in the process of creating a group made from outcasts and herd members alike. The goal is to fight for equality and peace between everyone. To serve retribution and justice. But as you can see, I'm taking my first foal steps with this."

I sigh, continuing to walk. The dusting of snow is still below us and our hooves are leaving impressions behind us. However, along with these impressions is a slide of where my long black tail has been trailing behind me. My ice blue eyes flicker to her then nod with a sigh "That's not our only goals, though. I also want to provide a family and shelter for those lost souls seeking guidance. Whether it be temporarily or permanently. In return, I only seek alliance. " I shrug my broad and stout shoulders then continue to barrel through the snow as a new coating begins to slip through the thick trees.

We would continue to walk for as long as possible, then take a well earned rest. There was no doubt that the travel would be a few more days to reach to the place I wanted to be. We would be taking a rest here in the Deep Forest tonight, definitely. If we could get into some of the thickest parts, we could find shelter under thick tree branch groupings to escape the snow.

Saffron spoke of her own past and with that, my smile turned into a frown. My past was a happy one for the most part. The parting from my mother was something that could've been spotted from the getgo. I knew it had to happen and when it did, it was sad. I didn't mourn because I knew what lied ahead of me. Bull reigning was a passion and a dream of mine. Something that I had unfortunately, left behind.

However, instead of sorrow for Saffron, I felt a pang of anger. I hated those that pushed around the weak and young. Considering the fact that Saffron wasn't even a male and the stallion had chased her off was not only strange, but just plain asking for a beating. I turned my head sideways to stretch my neck, then relaxed my pinned ears. "If you ever see that stallion, please let me know. I would love to have a friendly discussion with him." My mood had been ruined by that, but I wiped the frown from my face and replaced it with my warm smile.

"So what do you like to do, Saffron? Or what did you used to like to do?"

"Talk"

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 07-01-2013, 08:02 PM