the Rift

[OPEN] A Long Trip Alone || Saffron

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She pawed and poked at the snow getting it all over her nose. But mostly she ate it finding it still fun that was until her stomach was full and her mouth was cold. She then shook her long mane letting it fall back into place as some of the little bits of snow and ice came off. Once Saffron heard what was being asked she shook her head. “No I had never seen…snow…I don’t come from around here” With that she missed her old home but then again this one seemed to be a find fit for the most part. As she watch Adalaide move away looking at or for something. “What are you doing?” She called out getting up and shaking again more this time. Her whole body wigging with it as she moved thought the snow. Again making Saffron even more tired as she pushed to get over. Her nose flaring out as it also let hot breath into the cold making a mist behind her. “Oh we are staying here” She said and went over laying down under the tree. “It’s nice I like it…but did you see something over here?” Saffron asked as she looked on at the world around them. This new land was showing her so much already that now she was tired one both ends of the spectrum. Tired in the way of walking and in the new way of finding new things that she had never seen or felt before. Soon her eyes started to will her to rest yet she pushed to stay up wanting to know what came next. “Do you need rest?” It had to be asked, Saffron wouldn’t just lay down and let Adalaide take all the work. She knew they had to be a team in all of it. “I can watch for yes first and then rest later” Her voice showing that she wanted to help but her body unable to be brought to getting up.

Messages In This Thread
A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 07-01-2013, 08:02 PM