the Rift

[Adri]Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, just to be next to your bones

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Looking up from underneath, fractured moonlight on the sea

Gold looked like copper, but honey coloured eyes looked bright. White hair looked to be grey and no necklace hung from his neck. How far had he traveled? He couldn't tell you, he didn't keep track. In fact he found that he had even stopped counting days and nights. For all he knew it could have been a year since he decided to follow her. A year since that damn Kanai had attempted to chain her down again. Sol had no trouble following directions given to him by others who had seen her pass through their lands. But when directions ran out and trouble threw a new curve at him the gold stallion found himself following absolutely nothing but an insane amount of hope and determination. Without the necklace around his throat the feeling of exposure in an unknown wood closed around him, somewhere far off it had fallen from him and he hadn't taken any care to turn around and fetch it. He was too far to go around and get it if he wished. Instead the now copper looking stallion kept on. Always muttering something. Usually involving Adrixaura and her father Onsoun who he had met before he left. The red horse had been worse than she had said and poor Sol had escaped with a few scars and with his face when he told the stallion how she had vanished. The sun rose and turned his face a dirty gold, the dirt and worry showed on his face. Honey eyes stared out at the world, searching as he stopped and stood still

(OOC; >.> Sorry Candy, I just totally failed there.)

Reflections still look the same to me as before I went under

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[Adri]Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, just to be next to your bones - by Sol - 06-11-2013, 02:01 AM