the Rift

[Adri]Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, just to be next to your bones

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Just having his embrace was a welcoming experience, and his voice that followed was all that was needed to keep her from crying more. She couldn't just stop crying a dime, she didn't know if that was possible unless you were faking, and right here there was no way she could be faking her tears of joy. He'd followed her and was fine, he'd made it through the elements and those outside this haven just to find her. How was she able to repay him? Her undying love might do it, and a home with the Assassins was the most she could offer. When the question began of her daughter, she didn't have much to tell him.
"Well.... uh...." She'd have to think this through completely. It was difficult enough to explain to him that she had thought she would never see him, and that in the height of breeding season, found herself pregnant to an unicorn stallion named Roy Strider. "Well, Sikeax is my daughter. After I left, I thought I wouldn't ever see you again. I met someone named Roy, and things ended up in my daughter. She is still young, I only gave birth a few days ago." She turned her head away, sighed, and felt as if she had done something wrong. She feels his eyes search for Myrsk, and when his eyes return to look upon her, she shakes her head and turns away.
He says he will return home with her, and it is all she needs to return happiness to her. "Follow me, it's a long walk to the Frozen Arch in the north." She doesn't want to leave his embrace, but finds herself pulled back to him. He's to precious for her to leave, and if she knew she could, she'd drag him to the Frozen Arch while still hanging on to him. She hears those special words be whispered into her ears, and her heart melts.
"Oh Sol, I love you too. I love you more than you'll ever know and I never want to lose you." Tears gathered around her pale blue eyes and she began to cry, digging her face into his neck and white mane. In moments like these, she never wants to let go. But she must, and as she does, feels a piece of her heartbreak come. Standing in the snow, trees surrounding them, this might as well be paradise with what awaits them back home, for the light snow turns more than knee deep, and storms are worse than the blizzards seen in nightmares. It worries her at the thought of him going there, but she knows that he is strong enough to withstand it. For if young Sikeax was able to, then surely he was able to.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
[Adri]Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, just to be next to your bones - by Adrixaura - 06-13-2013, 01:38 PM