with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

He watches her through bored eyes as she encounters Aramis for the first time a nods silently at her resolve, happy to find a mare so brave when out in the fading light. Happy that she seemed to pose no threat, the hell dog sat back on his haunches and rolled a long pink tongue out. Watching her through gilded eyes as he scratched an irritable place by his ear, making d'Artagnan wonder briefly if the dog had fleas. He certainly hoped he didn't. Turning his attention back to the mare he noticed her suspicion as her lips moved to signify that she was indeed lost. The blood bay snorted once in blunt amusement, but awaited her next words in dry anticipation as an inky tail thrashed between legs. Could you really blame him for being bored? After the events of the day, he found himself rather tired, even though he hardly lifted a finger when he had twisted fate and killed the golden mare that called herself Solstice. He took a few more steps towards the splashed unicorn in order to get a closer look, falling to a halt not too far away and noting with an increasing interest that her horns were made of a strange material. Pearl perhaps, but it was hard to tell in the fading light.

The Nightshade smiled at her question, noting she seemed to posses quite an attitude, but that was never really a bad thing. Maybe she was more of a fighter than most mares or found bravery easier. Eyes narrowing and with a shrewd tone his lips slowly part "Purposeful, spirited one." He said with lighter tone that spoke of his humour. This one word conversation didn't seem to be getting them very far and the Mender decided to speed it up a little more, eyes moving to the darkening horizon and then back to the mare, wondering if she would be afraid of the dark. He certainly hoped not.

"I am d'Artagnan the Nightshade of the Aurora Basin, travelling back home to my mountains. Who might you be? If you tell me your name then maybe I can make you ... Unlost?" He chuckled darkly at the last word, if it even was a word, he guessed probably not, but he wasn't in the mood to cough up a nice fancy word. Aramis yipped happily at her, his mood distinctly changing the more the herbivores conversed, he was just a puppy after all.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by d'Artagnan - 06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-15-2013, 10:04 AM