the Rift

[JUDGED] gilded blade;

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

tell me that you want to dance, want to feel your pulse on mine
just treat me like a stolen glance of yourself.

[ Setting: Aurora Basin, along the lake side, which is slick with a layer of permafrost but otherwise is a level surface; Rules: 4 posts each with a closing defense. No magic/companions. Standard 72 hour reply rule. ]

She was beginning to wish she had never offered her services to the Basin, which would seem to be chock full of unicorns wishing to learn the talents of the sword but few who had ever actually used theirs. Her ears were held at a quarter tilt, facing the back of her cranium as she stood alongside the still, crisp waters of the lake, one leg cocked in ease as she waited for her trainee of the day to arrive, though her back was presented to the water to allow her to view the new mare's approach. She was aware that Zima was probably not the most cut out for this situation, but she did feel that there was hope for the bay unicorn despite her kind nature; Illynx felt a certain level of loyalty emanating from the femme, and such an emotion was a useful trait to have in a warrior. It meant that should her home or herd be challenged, Zima would respond with as much fervor as Illynx herself would, with little thought to the harm that may befall them.

She pondered this, finding that Zima had the potential to become not only a skilled soldier but also a valuable asset; her kind heart had first driven her to the decision of becoming a healer, but that heart had been altered by the words of their ebonite queen during the meeting, leading to Zima's ultimate choice to request training of Illynx. It was through this and this alone that Illynx had deduced the nature of the woman who she was to teach this morning, the golden mare thinking of how to best utilize and temper the fire within Zima's young and eager heart.

[ OOC: Finally. :'D I'll be replying to each of your posts as the spar starts to help you improve each one. Feel free to throw suggestions at me too! ]

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
gilded blade; - by Illynx - 06-11-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: gilded blade; [ Zima - Training Spar ] - by Zima - 06-11-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: gilded blade; [ Zima - Training Spar ] - by Zima - 06-12-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: gilded blade; [ Zima - Training Spar ] - by Zima - 06-13-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: gilded blade; [ Zima - Training Spar ] - by Zima - 06-16-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: gilded blade; [ Zima - Training Spar ] - by Zima - 06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: gilded blade; - by Official - 07-06-2013, 12:59 PM