the Rift

[OPEN] commencement [ Myrah, Open ]

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc://sorry for bleh post -.-; Ironically you posted the day I put down my dog and broke the heck out of my arm. So sorry for lateness too//

A soft response and a smooth welcoming beckoned forth from behind the wall of overhanging greenery. A small sigh of relief issued past her mouth. Finally she would have a few of her questions answered at least. she would ask Voodoo, but from her understanding he was almost as new to this herd as she was, even though he was the one who brought her here.

Collecting her nerves she slid past the curtain, eyes glancing over the mare from behind the thick veil of her bangs before carefully averting. [00bfff]"Thank you Ma'am."[/color] she started, not quite knowing her name. "The thing is, I am new to herd life... but I want to be a part of it and aid them. I don't want to be a leech expecting its protection without doing my part... I heard the word training tossed around quite a bit today, its about the only thing I understood, and honestly I would love to learn what I can. she said swiftly, for if she didn't say it fast she wasn't sure she would able to get past her own stubborn kiger blood to admit again that she needed aid.

The mare hated feeling like she was a few rations close to idiocy, and her intentions were to truly do something with her life. She had experience fighting wild animals that wished to prey upon her, and a very specific equine... but she was sick of feeling weak and alone. Myrah wished for knowledge, and to learn how to fight. To protect those that protected her.

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 06-11-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Myrah - 06-22-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Myrah - 07-13-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 07-15-2013, 07:27 AM