the Rift

[OPEN] commencement [ Myrah, Open ]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
[ OOC: I'm so sorry about your dog and your arm, what a hellacious day of doom. :( And no worries, I keep all my threads bookmarked and check them whenever I'm on, so as long as their not archived I'm still hopeful. x3 I'm actually on a bit of a busy period, I have some mild insanity happening in my life as well. ]

The shyness of the blue tinted mare was alluring, her curved horns drawing a wide eyed gaze that was quickly covered as the striped femme made her complete entrance into the cave. It was not that Illynx did not believe that the bi-horned girl now in her abode was not a unicorn, it just seemed rather silly to call something with two horns one horned; they were also hideous, in Illynx's opinion, but she kept her lips sealed on such matters, her thoughts about what defined purity not necessarily shared by all who graced the Basin. Either way, the young woman was polite, and that always won points with the corporal when encountering others for the first time; to be called ma'am was a bit unsettling, making her turn an inner eye to her collection of seasons, but in comparison to the newness of this one in her cave she could not really blame the girl for calling her old.

She possibly had not meant to imply it at all.

Either way, it did not matter; the striped mare desired to learn more about becoming useful, another trait that Illynx approved of in others. She smiled, nodding that she understood the request before she pondered how to respond. There were many ways to benefit those who one hung their head beside at night, but the ways Illynx was most proficient all involved the use of her physical attributes, and so it was best to stick to what she knew. "Please, call me Illynx," she began, her golden eyes glimmering as she looked upon her guest's face, "and I will be glad to help you however I can." She turned so that she was more directly in line with the mustang-like femme, her hooves clipping delicately upon the stone, always ready to slip upon an unknown patch of ice. "Did you seek physical training or wisdom? I can share both."
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 06-11-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Myrah - 06-22-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Myrah - 07-13-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: commencement [ Myrah, Open ] - by Illynx - 07-15-2013, 07:27 AM