World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
</style>

Aaron moved, but his heart was not in the movement. He nuzzled Sakura and Takara's sleeping forms, the pair falling asleep curled up together near their big brother. For the first time ever, he left Alanna with them on guard duty. She stood near by, ready to alert him and any in howling range should any danger head for the exhausted twins. In a matter of a week, they had not only lost their father, but their mother as well. They had both cried into his sides for hours, until he could get them to lay down and try to rest.

Normally he would of stayed to the back, but as he was the head Glazier he had to show a strong front.... Even if on the inside he was a total wreak. His mother.... His strength... Gone... Dead. She had always been the one there for him... But it was not just her death that was eating at him... It was Torasin's too... Why did the ice magic that killed his almost adopted father seem so familiar? The sight of Sakura covered in her father's blood had been bad enough, but seeing the blood pour from his mother had almost made him snap.. Kimber and Lace had been there, and he allowed them both to see his strong exterior crack... Was Lace going to call for the head Glazier position back? In all honesty Aaron could care less.

He took his place beside Lace, and waited for the stallion to speak. However as he did Aaron could feel himself wanting to break once again. His dark mahogany eyes sought out Kimber, hoping she had come as well. Alanna, feeling what he was feeling tried to sooth her bonded and give him the strength he needed to stand in front of them all. However at his mother's name he lowered his head and looked away from the crowd. He had to keep himself together. He had to maintain his strength. If not for the herd but for his sisters.

When Lace finished speaking, and no one began to speak Aaron took a deep breath and spoke up. His voice cracked time to time, but he held strong. "Months ago when Mirage asked me to step up as Glazier, she also asked that we create a well of defense. I have struggled ever since to try and find a way to do so on my own. I had asked for permission to travel to the Dragon's Throat and assist our allies in the building of their wall in exchange for help on one of our own." He pasused, before continuing on. "In light of the recent murders... I fear we do not have time to waste. We need this wall and we need it now." His voice cracked horribly at the word murders, but that is exactly what they were.... They were murdered. Taken away from the family that loved them dearly.... how was this fair? "Any ideas on how to clear the way for the wall would be greatly appreciated...." He added as a last minute thought, trying not to sound bossy but trying to keep himself from breaking down before those who had gathered.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-11-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Sulwyn - 06-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-19-2013, 11:25 PM