the Rift

[OPEN] A time for Action [Crafters, open]

Vikram Posts: 73
World's Edge Skilled Protector
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 19 hh :: 9 years Buff: NOVICE
Kachie
A rumble, deep and resonating, thrumming through the trees, preceded the hybrid stallion as he stepped into the clearing around the shrine. This time he hadn't cared how many branches and leaves, soil and snow, had crunched and crackled beneath his hooves. He announced his presence with a growl, a not-so-subtle promise of violence that floated just below the surface.

"I will aid you." Golden eyes turned to Lace and Aaron, great leathery wings expanding upward into the air. "I can help clear the path of tree and brush, whether it be by fire or force. And I will help guard the builders and workers from ambush." A snort sent a plume of smoke from his nares, a greater cloud of frosty condensation collecting around it, drawn by the heat from his inner furnace. His tail swung, bladed end cutting into a too-close tree and showering the ground with disturbed snow.

His was a fury barely concealed. How dare they tear away his beloved's dearest friend, destroy the parents of their precious youngsters that showed so much promise? The dragon's son wanted nothing less than to wreak some havoc amidst the Basin, but he would settle for destroying something closer to home. Both would be constructive, but one was safer. And that... that was what he had to focus on. Staying near, to defend his lover, his children, their friends.

Messages In This Thread
A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-11-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Vikram - 06-11-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Sulwyn - 06-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-19-2013, 11:25 PM