the Rift

HALCYON [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
Anthe.

That was the name she gave, a beautiful name at that and he dipped his head in welcome. Happy to see the interest in her eyes as she walked a little closer to him, the circles around her silvery blue eyes caught his attention, reminding him of the strange markings Gaucho had around his eyes too. The Soldier smiled brightly when she asked after his homeland and he felt a sudden urge to show her all the beautiful places that the Throat had to offer. It was hard to put into words all the things that he loved about his home, it was much better just to show the other around, but Anthe would have to agree to come with him for that to happen. So far so good, he paused before speaking, formulating thoughts into words as Veci floated off by himself, no doubt finding something else more interesting. The boggart did have a short attention span, Hector was beginning to notice. Finally finding the right words, he flicked his long leonine tail happily and spoke of his land with passion and love.

"A pleasure to meet you, Anthe, of course I can tell you more about my home." Well there were some things he couldn't say for the safety of his herd mates, but he could tell her of the warmth and the beauty. "It lies to the south of where we are now, one of the warmest places in Helovia, though Frostfalls reach does spread far and wide. There you will find desert land and a beautiful oasis, framed by the sea." For a moment he lost himself in the sparkling waves and the feeling of warmth from the blazing sun. It was a hard place to describe in just words. The hybrid took a few steps towards her then, still leaving enough polite space and his expression was still one of friendship.

"We're not just a herd land, we're a family. A strong family at that with determined leaders. I would love to show you my land and have you rest in our oasis, that is, if it appeals to you Anthe." His final words fell onto the cold air, an invitation to follow him and become a mare of the Dragons Throat. Hector wondered where she had come from, what had brought her to Helovia? Had she travelled far? She certainly looked weary from the outside. The warrior did not ask questions of her past, however, he was still just a stranger to her. It would be rude in his mind to want to know such things, though many would disagree, Hector respected the belle's privacy and awaited her decision.
image credits

@[Anthe]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
HALCYON [open] - by Anthe - 06-11-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Hector - 06-12-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Anthe - 06-13-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Hector - 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Anthe - 06-16-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Hector - 06-19-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: HALCYON [open] - by Anthe - 06-20-2013, 11:55 AM