the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The black filly thought over what the stallion had said. Of course I would fight for the ones I love. She frowned and looked at the stallion. Antheia was confused, she didn't know what to do. She wasn't racist, so the Basin did no good. But the Edge was a different story, this Mirage seemed lovely. Theia couldn't fight but would do whatever she could to help her family. She may fit into the Edge just perfect.

"Apollo, I have chosen the Edge." Antheia turned her body to where she facing the stallion head-on, "Though, you must promise me one thing," She continued on, looking Apollo in the eyes. "I must see you once again some day." She chuckled and smiled at the stallion. Had she made the right choice? Not to follow him to the Foothills? Antheia had hopes high that he wouldn't be angry at her.

She looked around the cave and smiled. "Keep other warm." She whispered in a soft voice and chuckled. Antheia walked past Apollo, stopping with a smile and then continuing. She stepped out into the warm, but chilly, Frostfall afternoon. It's so beautiful. She looked around at the glistening snow that laid across the hard ground. Although the air was cold, it didn't seem to bother Theia anymore.

Antheia smiled and looked back at Apollo, whom was still in the cave. One last game before I go. She chuckled slightly and started to roll a large snowball to the front of the cave. Once at the mouth of the cave, she smirked and kicked the snow at Apollo. "Got ya!" She laughed and smirked again.
________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Well, Antheia having fun.. <3
tag; Apollo, Open
word count; 276

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM