the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [COMPLETE] Everything [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence sighed. Why was it so difficult to travel in this weather? The cold was definitely aching on her bones. But she would push through it. She wouldn't be a burden. Though, they needed to stop and rest. Quil looked horrible and she couldn't be of any help in making sure he kept moving. So, she landed her eyes upon a few of the thistles protruding from the snow. Quil needed a break and some water. She needed to pretend the world wasn't crashing down around her and that she had the chance of losing yet another whom she cared for.

Gently reaching out she snagged one of the thistles that was closest to her before stretching out to place the flower precariously in the dock of her tail. Then, she would bounce a few step forward and repeat the process. Pull out the flower. Stretch around. Place the flower in the dock of her tail. And the cycle continued. She moved forward slowly, hopping between piles of snow and plucking thistles as she went. Heading toward the river she continued to pull out some of the thistles.

Upon arrival of the river she slammed her hooves into the ice, watching as it cracked and broke away. She kicked a few more times until it had completely shattered enough to drink out of. "Come drink Quil! You'll feel better!" she called, peering over her shoulder toward him as she continued to pull flowers from the ground and place them in her tail, starting to make a crown out of it around her dock.

@[Quilyan]
265 words
so short but cute ;3
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! [COMPLETE] Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-12-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM