the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [COMPLETE] Everything [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
A chirp caused her audit to flick backward as she continued to piece together some flowers in her haunches. The mare flicked her eyes up toward the little creature situated upon Quil's pole as he explained to the creature what she was doing. A frown upon his face, but Res shrugs it off. It can't be anything important. He would say something if it was, wouldn't he?

She breaks the water, doing more hard work than she usually would have. She had to make sure he lived. She would do all she could to ensure that happened. Res may not understand the ways of healing, and it may be difficult to figure out just what to fix but she would make sure he stayed alive until they landed upon a healer. He drinks obediently before declaring that he should rest. Worry floods her features as she bobs her head. "Of course, my knight." she murmurs, tilting her head just a little to the side as she watches his lumbering frame. And then he says that the little creature would like to help her with the flowers, if she would allow it of course. She peers at the two of them, watching as he lays down, curling away from his injured wing.

His gaze peering up to meet hers as she steps closer to him. Her maw nuzzles his forehead, flicking around the strands of forelock in the way as she lets out a tiny breath. "Rest and get better, love." she says, mind fogged over with images of blood and death. "And I suppose she can help," she murmured, nudging the little creature with her maw and giving her a way to scamper upon her back, tensing a little at the premonition of the feeling of something scurrying across her back. She would do this for Quil. She would try not to be afraid for Quil and nothing more.

@[Quilyan]
327 words
SO ADORABLE -squee-
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-13-2013, 08:26 PM