the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [COMPLETE] Everything [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence was being calmed down by the marmoset's constant fingering of her hair. The smooth locks being braided and pulled out to a relaxing rhythm. And, as the critter settles at her tail and begins to braid all the flowers into her dock. Slowly, she moves onto beginning to place all of the flowers into a crown upon Quilyan's cranium. She notices the smile upon his face and the eye that is cracked open as she works away at it.

It doesn't take long for the marmoset to drop off of Resplendence and bound to Quil's head. It's fingers working quickly to braid the flowers Res was placing on his skull tightly into place. Resplendence smirked and placed the last flower before taking a step back. Zarina continued to braid them in until they were all tightly placed on his crown. Gently, she yanked on one of the flowers to show Res that it was tightly placed in there before giving out a few chirps. She was obviously proud of herself and Resplendence couldn't help but to laugh. "Zarina. Whose side are you on, little one?" Quil growled only to get some happy chirps and Zarina to bound up Res's leg. A tiny smile on Res's face as she peered around to her tail, now fitted with cascading flowers down the top quarter of it. "Thanks Zarina," she sang before bumping Quil's forehead. "You look very royal, Quil. Feeling better?" she questioned. Carefully, she lowered herself down around his head, resting her cranium so it lay close to his. She had to admit that she was trembling a little from the cold. But she wasn't near as bad off as Quil was. So, she wouldn't complain. "We'll need to get moving again soon. Once you feel comfortable enough to walk." she added, worry clouding her eyes again.

315 words
poor bby still worried!
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-13-2013, 08:26 PM