the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [COMPLETE] Everything [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Res smiles a little as the little creature curled up in her pile of mane, watching Quil as he seems to groan a bit at the fact that he had a crown of flowers on his head. Good. At least he isn't completely losing his brain. That's a good sign. Perhaps leaving could wait a little bit. She hadn't slept in a while. And she really was beginning to tire out.

Lowering herself down she makes a few comments before feeling the marmoset curl up even tighter in the fluff that was her thick, long banner. Just as she went to rest and close her eyes she saw the movement of his wing heading closer toward her body. Panic filled her and she wanted to jump back to her feet. That thing could hurt someone! But, with the reminder of the animal resting against her withers she forced herself to simply freeze in place. Panic glinting in her eyes as she peered toward Quil only to see that the wing only wraps around them. It wrapped her and the companion in his feverish warmth. He's flirting. Another good sign. His brain is still functioning. "Warning next time," she murmurs, eyes lingering upon his wing before saying that they should move on soon. He says soon. That he just wants to continue to enjoy her company for a moment longer. So, with a tiny sigh she manages to bob her head. "Fine, but not much longer." she says, the worry coating her vocal chords. Shuffling her frame in a little closer she burrows her head so it rests in the nook that his chest creates with his neck and places her cranium upon his foreleg. Her eyes flickering shut for a few moments until she completely fell asleep. Exhaustion from traveling so much and not sleeping due to the worry taking over. She couldn't lose him like she had lost Ciro.

But her dreams were not dreams. They were nightmares. Vivid images of her loved ones flashing across her mind and her frame trembling with a few tiny sobs while she slept. Would the pain ever cease?

360 words
El Fin!
Still adorable XD
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: !! Everything [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-13-2013, 08:26 PM