the Rift

Argos

Argos Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The bitter wind nips at Argos wings and the heavy falling snow covering her black feathered wings making it hard for the mare to fly. Finally she could not take the weight on her small wings anymore. Argos lands on the snow covered ground her slight black form standing out in the white land cape. Her auds flicked forward and her neon green orbs scanned the horizon for threats. The mare sighed and walked gingerly into the wooded area and shivers slightly.

The slight mare was not used to this kind of cold she was from the southern regions.She never got this snow, all she got were rain,wind,and sunshine but lately frozen waters and sticky muddy grounds. "Oh this is miserable, i wish i could warm up" she thought to her self as she shook her form of the awful snow. She needed to be warm so she walked stiffly and aimlessly through the barren tundra she may call home.

What was this? A shadow? A predator? A horse? Friend or foe? All these questions popped up as she saw this dark form moving accrossed the land. "Do i neigh to see if its a horse or do i keep quite and save myself?" she thought quickly. She threw her head up and lets out a longing and ringing neigh hoping that would stop the figure. She walked out from the underbrush and out into the open where the wind could bite and nip at her body. She stood perfectly still her black wings tucked tightly to her body and her mane and tail blowing in the harsh wind and her auds and orbs locked on the figure.
[/color]

Messages In This Thread
Argos - by Argos - 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM