the Rift

Argos

Argos Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ARGOS
Im Just Trying To Survive You

Argos half reared at the sight of a equine coming towards her. Her coal auds pricked as the equine came closer. The equine was a earth dwelling unicorn stallion. She swishes her tail and listens to his rich smooth baritone."Hello, i came here to rest,seek shelter and find a forever home where i can be happy, By the way im Argos, and you are?" she asked in her soft bell like tone, her neon green eyes assessing him. He was much bigger then her and finely muscled, he was spotted and his eyes made her heart flutter, they were cold but soft and shimmered softly. His horn matched his eyes a piercing blue. Her attention snapped to the new figures walking towards them, it turned out to be another stallion. His daughter perhaps?"Hello little one" Argos said softly bending her head to the foals level "Hello Valentine i am Argos, Yes i am looking for a home" and again this new stallion was much bigger then her and very well muscled. Argos shifted nervously as stallions made her uncomfortable in a way she could not describe, Maybe it was how big and powerful they were but the new stallion was sweet and kind to this foal. Her ears pricked as she felt the tension between these to power houses she looked nervously one to the other " Do you know each-other" she asked softly breaking the tense silence. She tossed her mane and her forelock and swished her tail. These stallions where both dashing and scary at the same time. She sighed curse her shyness why must she be so weak!?

Neo says: your table code was a tad messed up and broke the forum layout, I fixed it for you, so please make sure you use this code <3

Messages In This Thread
Argos - by Argos - 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM