Argos

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine &&
Aiko

The thoughts that must have been going through Mauja's head were equal to those that were going through Valentine's. He was raging with his own inner fury, and it was something that he didn't like to have Aiko with him. What if he recognized her? He surly wouldn't forget her now, and even though he knew there was danger around every lurking corner, even standing to close to Mauja, he felt safe. He wasn't afraid of him, and whatever bull crap he could pull, he would make it out at the end of the tunnel. Or at least he hoped. He looked at him now as he spoke, an almost grimace on his face, which he instead turned into a simple frown. What was it with him that made him just want to tear every last spot off his white coat? The way he spoke about him and his herd made his blood boil, for he knew that Mauja was most likely apart of the racism that grew within the sheltered walls of the North. But he felt as if he knew something deeper about him, but it wouldn't come to him. It was the same thing that he could never come back to, could never remember quite exactly what it was that he couldn't remember.

But now the midnight mare was talking to my daughter, and Aiko was less scared, having the blunt ignorance of a foal. She jumped to the mare, extending her muzzle in greeting, and saying her name in a very excited tone, though she had trouble saying the mare's name, in which I let out a small sigh. She was so young and beautiful, and there was no way the likes of the Basin would ever touch a single hair on her tiny pelt, or I would swear to the Gods of vengence.

"Hello Ar-gos, I'm Aiko Darleane, or Aiko for short. You should come live with us, and the Draggon's Th...Throat. It would be fun!"

She smiled and looked up at me, as if she needed my permission for the mare to come home with us.

"Please Daddy, can she come?"

"Of course she can dear. Hello Argos, it's a pleasure. Yes, unfortunately I do know this stallion, but that is not a question for now. Please, come join me and my daughter to the Dragon's Throat, and I will make sure you are comfortable and safe there."

With that, he only returned Mauja's nod, but did not waste time in turning around and walking back, while Aiko went ahead calling his name. He looked back to see if that mare was following, and only paused over Mauja once. He had no intentions of dealing with the beast today, but someday, he would.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Argos - by Argos - 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM