the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

The gashes are healing, and his strides are even again. No longer does he stagger, limbs shaky and throbbing from the wrath of the Shades. After months in solitude, Zar'roc is healed save for some healed over scarring on his coat, and ready to take his place among his kind.

He could have come sooner, but he did not want the herd - the herd he hoped to help bring to power in Helovia - to see him at his weakest. He didn't want them to see him struggle to walk, to hear his moans of pain and screams when the nightmares came. He will only be of use to them at his strongest. He is only worthy when he can fight and think clearly without fear.

He is not the same as he used to be. Still proud, driven, crafty and determined to bring himself and his kind to power, yes...but something has broken in him. It is a hairline crack in his very being, rarely visible but always present. There is a haunted cast in his eyes and his desperation has returned. This is the Zar'roc that arrives at World's Edge now, bruised but unbroken.

Z A R ' R O C
Artwork © Kesame

Messages In This Thread
I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Zar'roc - 07-25-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM