Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

The sudden gathering of stallions was hard to ignore and so Kou approached quietly. The loud baritone of d'Artagnan's voice brought a smile to the mare's face. She slipped between the charred trees, more careful now than she had been when the forest had first been burned to not get soot all over her coat. It was so terribly difficult to clean it off and with the water beginning to run low it seemed wasteful to bathe.

"Hello." She said as she slipped from between trees. "Cineviam." She hadn't ever spoken to him before, only recognized him from the day the Edge burned when Mauja had called for him. "Doctor." Kou brushed her muzzle against d'Art's neck in a familiar manner when she approached him, smiled, then looked at the newcomer that was the cause of the gathering. Thankfully this one was a unicorn.

"Welcome to the World's Edge." She echoed the other two's sentiment. "I am Kou, I serve as the nurse to the Moon Doctor. Should you be in need of our services we would be more than happy to assist."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Kou - 07-25-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM