Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

Despite Zar'roc's acknowledgement of her offer Kou could not shake the feeling that he felt she were intruding and had no place there. One of her ears tilted back and she brushed tail against her hocks. Her only response to him was a smile. If he wanted the doctor to look at him and not her then she would stand aside and let the doctor do his work.

When d'Artagnan began to speak her head turned in his direction and she listened to him. It wasn't the first time she'd heard of this Anarore, but she still found it curious and was surprised to know that the doctor had been there. She'd have to ask him about it later to sate her curiosity.

Kou nodded her head in agreement when Cineviam asked why wait before calling their king to meet Zar'roc. "Yes, why wait?" she asked d'Artagnan.

ooc://
sorry, i didn't realize it was my turn :<

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Kou - 08-04-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM