Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

Mauja's arrival essentially led to d'Artagnan leaving the group standing where the were. Truth betold, Kou was uncomfortable standing with her king after having shouted at him for touching Deimos. His insuing nonchalance after that had frayed her nerves and left her rather untrusting in him. If he was that careless with his own wellbeing and life then what would he do with the rest of them?

With little more than an uncomfortable glance at Mauja, Kou slipped into the trees after d'Artagnan, taking up her place as his shadow. It wasn't her place to decide with the king who could stay and who couldn't. Even if her trust in him was broken she could only hope he would make the right decision.

For once.

[Kou is gone, too :3]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Kou - 08-12-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM