the Rift

[OPEN] Procrastination At It's Finest [questing]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So she had to start the quest now. It'd be quite interesting seeing the mare fizzle trying to make friends. The Earth God had given her this quest. And it wasn't going to well. She'd made no friends, though she'd managed to stay away from the Basin, though she felt the entire thing was dreadfully annoying. Though, she'd myrtle through it. When she's go in to get her friend, she'd make sure Earth God know he was making her make friends which made them not real friends.

Well, maybe.

I'd never been here before, and immediately I liked it. It was so strange, yet interesting. I stood before the entrance to this cave. I just looked at it first. 'Cuz it'd be super embarrassing falling through a thin plate of ice into freezing cold water. I giggled slightly when looking at it. I looked at my reflection and contorted my face various ways as I started walking in. Immidietly, my hooves stikong the ground, I found the sound super cool and interesting.

Clippity Clop. Clippity Clop.

I walked deeper into the cave until my rump no longer stood in the frigid Frostbreath Steppe. Peering at the wall of the cave, I cocked an eyebrow. What the fuck was this? This was magic that made me look like this. There was NO WAY.

I stared into the glassy mirror that made me look about the height of a fucking squirrel, and the weight of an elephant... times two! Did I really look like this, sort of? I turned so my body was parallel to the ice. "Eek!" My voice came out slightly shocked, yet it had disbelief also. I had tiny little legs, a tiny face, a tiny fat neck, and the biggest body. I gladly looked away from the "Fun House Mirror". Thankfully, there was a thin column of ice in the middle of the cave that so happened to be my savior. I looked very thin, and tall. That was more like it. Though I knew I was built feminine, this column made my fine features stand out rather well.

I turned my cranium to the entrance of the cave.

My whiskered muzzle stretching towards it, taking in a deep breath, and letting my nostrils quiver and shake as my lungs fill up with cold air. I smell something.

But what?

OOC :: For whit and cirrus. After Whit posts anyone can join.

Messages In This Thread
Procrastination At It's Finest [questing] - by Zdravilo - 06-12-2013, 09:02 PM