the Rift

Round 1 [Spar | Locket ]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.

She stood in the now frozen foothills, her ruby eyes were watery. Having just woken up, Hana decided that today was the day to start her punishment. She had picked the stallion know as Locket to be her first sparing partner, then she would move on to her other two spars. Nerves made her jumpy, but her head was in the game and she was ready to do this spar. The time had come for Hana to prove herself. After the huge fight with her sister, Hana had decided that she was going to not only learn from these spars, but use them to prove a point to her sister. She wanted to prove that she was no longer the naive little filly that her sister raised. She was a mare, fully capable of making the right choices without her sisters help.

She now she stood in the foothills, as an independent being ready to accept the consequences of her actions. "Locket, I would like to spar with you." She called it out into the foothills. Her voice was loud, strong and steady. She just wished her stomach would do the same. She closed her eyes for a moment and collected her thoughts. Deep breath in and deep breath out. She calmed herself and sighed more relaxed. She opened her eyes and surveyed the around around her looking for the hopefully approaching form of Locket. She was ready for this, this was her moment to prove herself. She wanted and needed to do this spars and the ones that would follow. Over and over in her head she whispered to herself. This is your chance. Don't Screw it up, this is your chance.

Word Count;; 283
Setting;; Windtossed Foothills.
Type;; Spar/Punishment for Hana
Rounds;; 3 rounds + Closing defense
Others;; Magic/companion allowed for Locket, not Hana though.
Count Max;; 800 words
Notes;; Sorry, bad intro post, I'll do better in the spar xD
Thank you again lovely! <33

Messages In This Thread
Round 1 [Spar | Locket ] - by Hana - 06-12-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Round 1 [Spar | Locket ] - by Locket - 06-26-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Round 1 [Spar | Locket ] - by Official - 07-18-2013, 04:12 PM