the Rift

[OPEN] Continued Anger [earth god - open]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She walked the bridge onto this isthmus. The blue floor of lava made barely an effect to heat the area, yet she was warm and toasty here. The gods seemed to be effortlessly hibernating. The Sun God failed to warm us, yet it must be tiring to be a god.

Oh, how tiring having everyone love you and want to be like you!

"Earth God I seek your presence." I didn't sound said not happy. My tone was scarily neutral. My face hardened into a straight face. I stood firmly infront of the Earth God's shrine. I wanted to spill my guys out with voice, so I did. Firstly, I thought of what I should say, for a god was powerful, yet they lacked the brain of us intelligent unicorns. I mean, why taint a basic equine with wings, when you could ultimatly gloss and polish a horse with a horn. So many varieties, shapes and sizes. If there were two pegasi I didn't know or see. I would be one hundred percent sure there would be two wings on each of their back. Now, if there were two unicorns, I couldn't tell you how many horns, what shape they were, what size, luster, brilliance, nor placement they were.

"I've been trying Earth God. Since you assigned me this task I have seen more clearly. I should stick to my own species. Pegasus and equine are like cherished apples. At first you love them, but then they rot and worms start livin' in them. Us unicorns are like polished and cut diamonds. We are pretty, clean cut, strong, and the most wanted." I was proud of my little speech. There was a fiery passion in my veins, and that was for sure. My straight faced stayed straight as I continued. "I find it unusual that a god of such amazing talent, and wisdom, would force a simple unicorn to befriend other species to get a birdy friend. I though a god would believe in self dignity and not force mortals to run around like chess pieces and just do things at your every command. This quest has destroyed what I had as a social life with my herd, it has stopped me from recruiting, it has stopped me from going to meetings, and it's stopped me from seeing a potential close friend."

Passion still there as she rambled ear numbing long sentences. Yes, she was prepared to ramble off at every living thing here. "But of course I'll finish the quest, but not for you, but for my friend." She snorted. Her ears never lay flat, but she was still fired up.

A god that is supposed to love earth and its inhabitants is driving them crazy. I wish I could speak to Sun Gos or something. I bet the rest of the gods wouldn't drive me half crazy.

OOC :: Zdra is just complaining. She will still complete her quest though she'd like to speak with the earth god about it.

Messages In This Thread
Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-14-2013, 11:45 PM