the Rift

[OPEN] Continued Anger [earth god - open]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

The rocks work as hard as the stars, to be what they are

Gently the earth rumbled - no more than a tremor, possibly caused by a larger than average wave at sea. Dust scattered, and then finally settled. But quickly the earth was shaken again - and again, and again! Soon, small pebbles began to dance around Zdra's hooves, as the ground itself began to open. To say that the God came out of the ground, seems to imply that there was a space first, that his massive body came through. This is not the case - instead, it was more like the stony ground yielded his form from it. Dusty shoulders formed out of the rock, and then great wings encased in ash and stone. Spiraled horns were next to appear, followed by deep emerald eyes and a chiseled muzzle.

Towering over the unicorn mare, the great God looked down with an expression of patient disappointment. He could see into her mind the thoughts which reinforced and complimented the words she had been boasting to his shrine only moments ago. He was both frustrated and disappointed with her lack of approval and attitude of entitlement, but still he remained patient; his dark eyes kind.

"Zdravilo, you act as if you had any influence over the physical form that you hold. Had it not been for you dam and sire, you could have been born hornless, or with mixed blood flowing through your veins. It is purely accidental that you are a Unicorn, and yet you act as though the superiority of your species is something that you simply willed yourself into. We are not just the bodies we have, we are what we do. And I believe I instructed you quite clearly what it was I wanted you to do."

His dark tail flicked gently around his hocks, as he gazed sternly down upon her. "I care little about the sacrifices you have made, for if you will not do so now, how am I to trust you will take care of the life you want me to give you? It seems that you are only willing to do so without complaining, so long as the tasks you are given suit you, and your social calendar."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by God of the Earth - 06-13-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-14-2013, 11:45 PM