the Rift

[OPEN] Continued Anger [earth god - open]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

The rocks work as hard as the stars, to be what they are

It took resounding restrain on the part of the God to let the young mare finish. And indeed she was young; for who but the very naive and unlearned would dare challenge the understanding of a God? Especially the God of the rain, and mountains, and grasses. Her ire and contempt for her quest, merely reinforced that it was truly the best task for her to have been saddled with, of that he was certain. Although perhaps, she was not ready for it yet.

With a weary shake of his bearded muzzle, his forehead crinkled with disappointment and subtle anger. "Zdravilo, you were created from the very same combination of elements, as were your equine and pegasi cousins. By your own flawed and deeply ignorant logic, it should be the bird that you find detestable - for doesn't it share the same wings, and lack of horn, that the pegasi you despise so much, have? You have failed to understand the purpose of this quest. You have failed me as the father of the Earth and holder of its inhabitants, and you have failed yourself. What you lack in compassion and true comprehension, you make up for with ignorance and racism. No Zdravilo, if you cannot even befriend a creature which is a close cousin of the unicorn, then you shall have no creature of mine."

With a snort, the God raised his horned head tall, allowing himself to tower over her. Spreading his massive wings, he blocked out the sun and cast her shape into shadows. "I deny your quest, Zdravilo. Never this year, shall I subject one of my creatures to you. Perhaps when Frostfall comes again, you shall have gained wisdom."

His voice trailed off, and soon, his massive shape began to split apart, like so many rocks falling away under an avalanche. Water poured from his joints, and his beard and mane became a gentle flow, pushing the rocks of his form farther and farther away, until only rubble remained.
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-14-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by God of the Earth - 06-17-2013, 07:52 PM