the Rift

take me home. [any herd]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Coming to Helovia was an easy task. Extmae lay close, but the Underworld closer. One would say I took a few steps and had gotten here. Somewhere along the way I'd met a sweet sweet animal. I killed it, but that's not the point. My point is that that sweet deer lamb showed me the path here. Which indeed wasn't all too long. It was pleasant for the most part, but the frigid winter air had taken a toll on the pleasant factor. The travel was short, that was the main point.

I knew this was Helovia, so I didn't need to be told I was here. Basically I wanted a horse to take me to a herd so I could continue to excersized my skills. Where really didn't matter as long as there were warriors and a general or some sort of high warrior rank I could train with. I definitely couldn't go somewhere with an abundance of stallions, for I hate love and being near it. With love always comes heartbreak and surrendering. Also, with love, comes death. What happens when your gaurd is down and a horse strikes at you? Helplessly you must surrender.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

In the deep and dark forest,
stands something cold.
Limbs of steal,
eyes of endlessness,
and hopes of WAR.

The mare that stand in the forest is Hestia. Hestia is a strong-willed mare, with a lust for war and battle. She is trained well, yet still needs practice. She looks for a home to settle down in and train. The bonds of love will never caress her, and neither will defeat. Her body is of dusty sand and her eyes lay a crimson color. Her wings extended up, displaying their scattered red feathers. Hestia, as you may have already noticed, pretty much emotionless. She thrives in no emotional zones.

Can anyone offer this to her?

Messages In This Thread
take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM