the Rift

take me home. [any herd]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

A proud dark bay stallion trotted alone in the deep forests. His crown pointed upwards, and a dignified look in his handsome navy blue eyes. He had come here to find a new member to help his small band rise to the top. But not any random horse would do, he needed strong horses to aid him in his hunger for victory. That was his main goal right now, other than trying to keep his closely knit family together and safe. He only had one that had strayed too far and found her way caught in the hooves of the Edge. She was his main recruiter, and without her he knew that less and less horses would be aware of their presence, and their family would end up breaking apart. He needed another to help not only help him with recruiting, but help with fighting and teaching. Someone walk around with pride and dignity that the rest of his band had.

Just his luck... There was another presence lurking around in this cold winter day. Her scent waved through the air like a bee buzzing from flower to flower. The massive brute shook his golden streaked mane before walking off in her direction. She was a fierce looking creature. Her crimson eyes looked blood thirsty and seemed to have a pure warrior at heart. Her sandy body when perfectly with her blood dipped wings. The brute smiled. Although she was small (very small infact) she looked like she would make a great member. A sly grin crossed his face, but as he got closer to her, he forced it into a ‘happy’ looking expression. The cool winds blew against him sending his mane back, revealing his strange golden lightning bolt that marked his left shoulder.

He was now in front of her, his head tipped down to caught the glance of her grim red eyes. He closed his eyes. A sigh arose from his throat, white puffs streaming from his nostrils. He opened his eyes, looking again straight into her eyes. “Hello there. I am Tonka, leader of the small band who fights for law and justice, the Assassins. We intend on taking over a herdland of our own once our numbers rise.” He paused, taking in another breath of air, but this time takes note on her scent. He tried his hardest to keep his fake happiness look real. “Who are you? You do not smell like the lands I have come to call home.”

[[OCC:: Hope you don't mind me coming along. If you would like me to delect then I will ;)]]

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM