A New Beginning [OPEN]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Valentine
Everything has beauty
But not everyone can see it

After failing to find the copper in the first time he tried, he decided to head back out the same day, this time making sure Aiko wasn't following him, and go back around the area known as the Threshold. Copper was the only thing in his mind now, though even if he had found a horse earlier, he really needed to focus on building the wall. The Artisan grunted, the ice nipping at his grey skin, and making him shiver a little bit. Frostfall never bothered him, but it was the snow that was making it harder to find was he needed. He thought about what he would do when he found it, and perhaps if the ground would be too solid for him to dig it up. But shrugged, and if that was the case, he would mark it until the spring came, then he would dig it up when the time came. He sniffed, and the snow was pushed around by his black hooves. There wasn't much snow underneath this part of the Threshold where he was snooping about, as the dried canopy above was filled with dead tree branches so thick that he wondered if anything survived around here the rest of the time.

He was able to clear a good area, and ended up using his horn to dig. He dug large chunks of semi-frosted earth, finding some patches to be not as difficult as his first intentions led him to think. Upon doing a couple of hours of digging, he stopped, feeling the sweat of his body starting to freeze. Though he was hot, his body was colder now than ever, and he was without finding any of the red-orange malleable metal. He sighed, wondering if he should give up, when he noticed something odd across the way. There was a mare, seeming to be asleep again a tree. In the middle of winter? He decided it was best to try to get her out of this cold, or to help her if she perhaps was sick. Though his duties were important, he would not abandon the needs of another, especially in these times.

"Excuse me miss. Miss! It's the middle of winter, and it's cold out here, are you alright? I can help you get to a place where you'll be safe, or where you can get treated if your sick or injured."

OCC: So, it's Frostfall, and I know you are new, so that's ok :3 But just so you know

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning [OPEN] - by ElegantDesire - 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: A New Beginning [OPEN] - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: A New Beginning [OPEN] - by ElegantDesire - 06-15-2013, 01:45 PM