the Rift

A New Beginning [OPEN]

ElegantDesire Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Elegance had her eyes closed dreaming of a nice warm place instead of this winter. She couldnt wait for it to warm up. As she stood under the tree to keep the snow off her coat and to keep some what warm since she didnt have a cave or know of anywhere else to seek warmth. She was new to the area and didnt know where anyhing was and she didnt want to cause enemies on my first week here.

She hears what sounded like a voice in the wind. She opens my eyes and sees another horse approaching her.She looked around to make sure she wasnt dreaming anymore. Wwho are you? it was hard to get words out she was shaking so bad.

She smiled at the horse before her of course i know its winter. I was just hoping it wasnt. She was confused though why was this horse out in the winter himself instead of hiding in a cavern or a cave to keep warm.

My name is Ellie Its short for Elegant Desire. Who may you be? I have been walking and traveling for many days Trying to remember i believe i've seen 5 or 6 moons before i came to this spot.

She looks at him do you know of anywhere warm?

As she stepped forward he could see how skinny she was from being on her own. She was ashamed of herself for being in bad shape. Especially during the winter it was hard to find something to eat.

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning [OPEN] - by ElegantDesire - 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: A New Beginning [OPEN] - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: A New Beginning [OPEN] - by ElegantDesire - 06-15-2013, 01:45 PM