the Rift

[OPEN] Sole Survivor

Addison Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

If I were there watching, I would be laughing at this poor fool as he begins to realize what is happening and tries to retaliate. Queen is small, dainty even. However, not even the hard travel of two years can deny her the musculature that hides beneath sleek skin. She is not bulky, no, but holds a certain wirey strength I have admired for years. I have always been watching her, and that is why his pathetic attempt to knock her off her feet would make me laugh.

As if an amateur has any chance against the Queen of Harbeindgar.

Her teal eyes burn passively as his own retort with anger, but she does not slow. She does not hesitate. She shows no mercy. There is little in this world I can name that is more beautiful than Addison in a fight. Teeth lock powerfully onto the delicate flesh of an ear, and off it goes, flesh ripping away from the base and shortening the pinna.

From the blood which begins to well between ivory teeth, Queen smiles. Up flies is head, but she is well ahead of him, not slowed of the mind. Spritely, she tucks her head and the small trophy in her mouth toward her right shoulder as hooves cascade back toward the snow. The head slides along the side of her curved neck, momentarily affecting her breathing but hindering little else. As soon as her pale hooves cut the crystalline snow below, her form continuous tugging forward, hind end rising out of the snow and darting toward the left side of the haunch as he begins to laugh. A demon cackling in her ears which are pinned tight against her skull.

With all the talking, he has robbed himself of the time which is so valuable when fighting an opponent more nimble than you. Queen's proud crown is far ahead of him as his lunge begins, instead his attack lands on a well muscled rump. Much as expected, Addison ignores him, as if his brutality were but a fly landing upon her skin. She wheels forward before sending snow flying, curving back to look toward him.

It is then she spits back out his ear toward his pale face.

"Shut the fuck up and fight," she says, her voice cold and calm, yet loud enough to cover the distance between them. "Or the only blood painting the snow will be yours." The face of a warrior faces that of a murderer. Whatever insanity plagues the body of this one, I fear it will likely not match a girl trained to kill since she could walk.

"I am not afraid of worthless dogs who bark themselves into frenzies."

addison,
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Sole Survivor - by Shajake - 06-13-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Sole Survivor - by Addison - 06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Sole Survivor - by Shajake - 06-18-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Sole Survivor - by Addison - 06-20-2013, 11:19 PM