the Rift

You Oughta Know [Xira]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I strut across the sand in the burning heat and light, a gift from the God of the Sun, towards the ocean. The foam rushes against the sand in brilliant waves that glitter the holy light, a beautiful sight to behold. Why others thought that this eternal Tallsun was horrid when sights like the ocean under the sun were so gorgeous was an idea I could not fathom. I snort at the idiocy of the others in this land and continue trotting to the shimmery blue waves. My hooves hit the cool salty liquid and I smile at the feeling of freedom in my chest. Sea spray tangles my black mane and splashes lightly across my face, a refreshing coolness that I welcome despite how I love the heat.

I had walked for a while to get to the ocean, so to strengthen myself, I focus my magic on the sunlight glancing off the ocean and feel my muscles immediately stop aching, and my energy build, my mind sharpen. I laugh, giddy with the power the light gives me, and thank the God of the Sun for this glorious ability. I look down into the wavering surface of the ocean, and see the familiar glowing of my ankh marking, illuminating my features. The tan of my coat is shadow-less, the blue of my eyes matching the glimmering ocean, partly because of the light magic and also because of the free feeling of wading in the ocean. I flick my tail and droplets of salt water fly up shine in the sun.

Finished amusing myself, I trot out of the water and flick my tail again; only this time I hear a sizzle as the black locks turn to elegant flames, immediately warming and drying my coat. The colors dance along my neck to my withers, snapping and turning vaguely blue due to the salt. I am sad to see the blue go, and wish I could change the color of the fire at will, liking how the blue matched my eyes. I flick my tail once more and the fires extinguish, leaving shiny and dry black hairs in its place.

Messages In This Thread
You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by NPC - 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM