the Rift

Hopes up high and your head down low - open

Cthulhu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
the devil in me shivers
EVERY TIME THAT YOU BREATHE
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
xxxCthulhu's lips pursed gently, the black forming a thin line that snaked across her features while the shock ebbed to a dull throb somewhere in her mind. Her immediate reaction was distrust towards anyone, so it was no surprise that the sturdy mare kept a wary eye on the.. horse.. in front of her. More importantly, she kept the sight of that deadly looking horn in her line of vision, unable to really look away from it. She wasn't bluntly staring at it, no, but took sneaky glances every so often while maintaining a rather respectful distance from the mare.

xxxThe bluntness from the other mare jarred Cthulhu somewhat, and she couldn't help but feel her lips curl reluctantly into a little smirk, curving one corner of her mouth. "I'll have to keep that in mind." Just when she thought she was getting a break and catching some time in a peaceful land, but it shouldn't have surprised her. Every land had it's dark and deep secrets, the sticky patches glossed over with a pretty face. Her features rumpled for a moment before smoothing back over and she leaned a back hoof up onto its tip, as if she was settling for a nice and relaxing chat with a friend. Though it was most certainly far from the current situation, she could at least act relaxed, even if her guard was up.

xxxCocking her ears forward, Cthulhu's expression softened just a little, the curiosity beginning to appear more in her gaze than anything else. What was this horse? A horse with a horn and an extremely odd tail. Or was she something else? Not many things much surprised Cthulhu, but this definitely did. Shaking her head just slightly to flick a few snowflakes from her nose, she snorted and watched her breath rise in a vapor, the tangled mess of her mane settling on her face again. The mare did listen to the one before her however, her blue eyes focusing on her. A unicorn? A sorceress? Those were the two words that hit her the most, though she did catch the name that came with them, her eyes refocusing for a moment as the question came at her.

xxxCthulhu smirked again, suddenly finding Circe more engaging than anyone else she'd come across. It was refreshing to have someone stand and take her blunt nature so easily. "I am a nomad. I am a mare in charge of her life, capable of taking care of herself and whatever issues she comes across. I am a fighter, and this fighter's name is Cthulhu." Her tongue curled around her name with ease, and she smirked subtly. She wouldn't call herself a warrior or anything grand, when she was just capable of taking care of those before her. The evidence was under her golden coat; a scattering of scars here and there.

xxxCthulhu's ears twitched as her words died in the cold air, and a ripple of unease ran through her body as the shadows seemed to give birth to a bear. Immediately, she shifted her weight more evenly onto her hooves, ready to either strike or run - whichever was needed - before her unease simply grew as the bear sat next to Circe. What was this?

notes: yeah she got kinda shocked there in the end like 'uh.. what'

Messages In This Thread
Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-13-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-14-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-15-2013, 10:32 PM