the Rift

Hopes up high and your head down low - open

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu listened silently to and watched the exchange between the two mares. Every reaction from this Cthulhu was met with judgement from the Constrictor. While she trusted Circe's judgment enough she still liked to reserve judgment for those who would come to call her home theirs. This one, she thought, just might become a valuable asset to them as all warriors were. If she could get over her bumbling astonishment of everything she felt didn't meet the norms she had identified in her own head. She would soon find that there was just about nothing in Helovia that fit under the category of normal. There was abnormal and downright strange in most instances.

"Have I missed something?"

"I believe you've covered most everything." Ktulu's voice sounded from the shadows. The fireflies that had surrounded her since the Ancient Bear's death flickered around her and had been for some time, but fireflies were not unique to her. They roamed the whole of Helovia. As Ktulu stepped from the shadows several of the little bugs clung to her mane, flickering away while the others floated around her. "We have a stance of neutrality to all herds." She added in her crimson orbs gazed at the other mare's face. "The only loyalty we hold is to our own." Her head lifted slightly and at that point Eytan abandoned Circe and returned to his bonded's side. "I am Ktulu." She said, still taken aback by the similarities of their names. "Leader of the Grey's Executioners and warriors. Where do you stand with us?" She questioned. "Would you spill your blood for the good of your herd or would you sick to the shadows and aid your herd with information on targets and enemies?"

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-13-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-14-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Cthulhu - 06-15-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Hopes up high and your head down low - open - by Ktulu - 06-18-2013, 07:49 PM