the Rift

Confused Mind [Selene]

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S E L E N E
The air was thick with a frigid chill as delicate snowflakes fell from the infertile canopy, clinging to her fur like parasites. Sister moon was fairly vivid against the starless sky, enlightening the desolate snow covered forest before the pair. Selene greatly admired the moon, it offered her guidance, and even company when she was companionless or simply just alone. Not a single breath of wind shook the branches, or tossed the frail snowflakes out of their desired course to the ground. Ah, the essence of silence.

The stallion that oh so bashfully stood before her almost seemed to look at selene like she was some kind of crazy person. What was better than being kind and offering a bit of captivating charm? Usually stallions couldn't resist her enchanting ways but this one was different and he only seemed to intrigue her even more. Adjusting her obsidian wings, she observed the sizable stallion as he began to form his words. "I am Amir, Son of Kryptonite and Magic. I was born here in Helovia and have wondered these parts until now. In fact, you are the first pegasus I've met." Born? Here? Selene couldn't imagine being conceived in such a place.. He seemed as though he was raised in a normal, methodical type of family. A goody goody, so to speak. who was she to judge? Her perception of 'normal' differed greatly. Sure he was a bit introverted and sheepish but that didn't say much to her about his past. Though, she didn't really care. Her past was fucked up enough, and it wasn't worth remembering. The remainder of his sentence also baffled the auburn pegasus mare. Never seen a pegasus? Pish posh! Immediately she spat a remark. "Well, you must not get out much do ya?" Providing a reassuring wink, she then bobbed her head in a slight greeting once more. "Nevertheless, it's lovely to meet you Amir. I am Selene, i reside in the Endless Blue." Ah, the blue. Peaceful, yet full of adventure. He didn't seem like the ideal recruit, but it was worth a try.

Before she could provide additional information about her homeland, a sudden presence was felt just behind her. The scent was equine, and the fumes screamed that of a mare. The fragrance caused her ears to pin flat against her skull in a form of instinct so to speak. Selene wasn't one to 'come to terms' with mares, or the same sex in general. The way the foreign mare presented herself reminded Selene of herself, haughty and border lined confidence. The mare was of a pale color tapered with an unusually lengthened mane and tail splashed in a brunette shade. Already she took a disliking to her. She sauntered past selene only providing a meek glance her way before interrupting her own conversation. What was she to her, a fucking stick in the mud? Who the hell does she think she is? Oh how she could squash the little bitch into the cracks of the ground. "Look, i know you probably mean well, but you completely and utterly interrupted my conversation. Also i dont take a such a liking to the looks you are giving me. If you want recruits, that attitude of yours isn't going to get you very far sweetheart." Standing at 17 hands selene towered over the mare in comparison, but she was curious to see what the little fae had to say.
Actions. "Talking."

Messages In This Thread
Confused Mind [Selene] - by Amir - 06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Selene - 06-13-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Amir - 06-14-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Selene - 06-14-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Amir - 06-14-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Eris_ - 07-03-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Confused Mind [Selene] - by Selene - 07-09-2013, 09:57 PM