the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm the one who lost the view (panzram)

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S E L E N E
Everybody sees its you, I'm the one who lost the view

It was indeed a beautiful day. The air wasn't miserably frigid, nor was the heat unbearable. Selene wearily wondered the lands of helovia in search of something new. She was very fond of her home, the endless blue; but she was always full of adventure and discovering unfamiliar things truly fascinated her. Sometimes she reminded herself of a mere foal, full of laughter and life. Not to burst your bubble, but she was far from it. Reality can be a bitch, can't it?

Massive ebony wings were folded neatly at her sides, the tips of the feathers barely tracing the earth. Her head was held higher than normal, as elegantly carved ears were heaved upwards in an alert manner. A light sheet of snow covered the earth below her hooves as with each footfall created a soft crunch beneath her weight. The trees loomed over her head trapped inside their dormant state for the winter. The gnarled branches twisted and snapped inside of her mane as the path was beginning to thicken with dead, contorted branches. She debated on turning around, but something ahead caught her attention. Behind the lifeless snow covered forest looked to be an open field. Curious, she continued to push herself through the brush. She felt as though she was making a real ruckus of herself plunging through the shrubbery like an infant. But no one was around to see her. Right?..

Finally she emerged from the undergrowth as twigs and leaves were interlocked inside if her mane and forelock making her look like something from a horror film. Shaking her mane vigorously, she manged to rid of the majority of the twigs and leaves that meshed with her auburn locks. The area appeared to be a meadow, or what was left of one. The grass was hardly alive as it crunched beneath her. As the sun sank beneath the horizon, the air began to chill. This angered selene. She hated cold weather. Vapor began to appear as she breathed, forming around her nostrils in a cloud. For a moment, she wondered if anyone else was present. She was rather lonely, and the cold was beginning to take its tole on her mood. Her long tail thrashed against her hind legs in irritation as she began to walk through the meadow with attentive ears. Her red chestnut coat was quite vivid against the background of snow and this made selene feel vulnerable.

The snow created an illusion to her coat almost as though it was glowing. She was certainly beautiful, no doubt there. A small almost seductive nicker escaped her maw in an attempt to alert anyone that might have been nearby. She wasn't desperate for another but she wanted someone to rid her of her boredom and possibly take her mind of the bitter cold.
Actions. "Talking."

Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-15-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-15-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 07-11-2013, 05:46 PM