the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm the one who lost the view (panzram)

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S E L E N E
Everybody sees its you, I'm the one who lost the view

Silence.

That was all that seemed to linger in the darkness of the chilled night. Heated vapor seeped through the mares nostrils creating a transparent cloud around her velvet maw. Selene allowed her obsidian plumage to fall at her sides comfortably, as deep crimson eyes observed the raven colored stallion before her. The stallions somber coat blended with the ominous gloom of the evening as a pair of vexing golden orbs met hers.

She wasn't sure what to think of this character. He was polite, but slightly passive of her enticing, flirtatious behavior. Possibly he had a special fae waiting for him near his homeland? Like she cared, but seeing herself as being a bit intrusive, she lays off. But not completely. Before she could open her maw to speak, the stallion parted his lips. "Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Selene of the Endless Blue." This brought a humble grin to crease across her smooth lips. Ah, the blue. So peaceful, but full of adventure. Attentive audits flicked backwards at the sound of the howling wind weaving through the grasses and the bark of the trees. God, she hated this time of the year. Hell wasn't a fiery pit of flames. Oh no, it was a frozen desert of agony.

Perhaps this was why she enjoyed the blue as much as she did. The warmth, and the sensational heat of the sun. The silence was beginning to stagger, but before the pegasus mare could break it, the stallion beat her to it once again. "I don't doubt it is beautiful, I shall have to make a trip down there to see for myself when ever I find that I have the time." Have the time? Was he so engrossed in his duties that he didn't have time for himself? Pish posh. Another grand thing about being a lassie, free to roam and do what you wished when you wished it. Of course you had your certain obligations or commitments, but it was far more free spirited than any of the other herds. At least in her opinion. "If I'm lucky, perhaps I'll wander upon you again, and maybe receive a proper tour." Another coy grin parted at the creases of her maw, as her maw ever so slightly grazed the arch of his neck. She hoped he wouldn't take any of her 'moves' offensively. It was who she was, nothing could possibly change that. Responding, she looked to the stallion beside her with a kind expression. "That is, if you aren't TOO busy. I would be honored." A small chuckle had managed to escape her throat, mocking him in a playful manner. Selene flicked her silken tail as it gently skimmed the dark stallions hind leg.

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure that I'm the right person to be explaining this to you, considering the fact that I've only just fallen into their ranks, but I'll give it my best shot." His gallant tones ebbed from ebony lips. Ah, she had almost forgotten about the grey. Rumors were spread about the bloodthirsty assassins that resided in the grey. Was he like them? No. his appearance and his overall personality didn't scream that of a killer."We reside at the very foot of a mountainous range, and although everything is frozen right now, it is quite the outstanding place, both during and after Frostfall. I have yet to accustom myself with all of the Grey, we still believe ourselves to be family, a family of mercenaries mind you, but trust me when I say that we are not all blood and gore as such a name entitles." Interesting. "I have heard many thing about the Grey. But your explanation of your homeland has changed my mind to an extent." Nodding her head, selene shook out her long auburn locks. "Nevertheless, it's always nice to have a family to return to." A family. She knew nothing of the word.

Actions. "Talking."

Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-15-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-15-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 07-11-2013, 05:46 PM