the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
He is healed. She was healed. Treated for something she hadn't even taken into account in the process of trying to get him better. They were both alive and well. Though, they would still take it easy. She was not about to have him injure himself again because he felt like showing off. And, honestly, taking it easy was something she didn't mind doing after all. Her mind was no longer plagued with images of death. It was a haunting feeling - the feeling of finally being happy again. She wasn't sure if it was acceptable after having lost her loved one so suddenly, yet she was doing it. Her heart was constantly assaulted by a dull tearing sensation. She felt... whole. That was definitely something she didn't want to fight - something she couldn't bear to lose. It was the first time since she'd lost Ciro that she'd even started to feel as such and every fiber of her being just wanted to be able to move on with life. Perhaps use it to her advantage. The healer had inspired her some. Perhaps she could find a way to heal others emotionally. Deal with the mental scars. It seemed reasonable, no? Perhaps she would confer with a few others to see how that could be obtained.

Shaking her head she forced herself back onto the present, giving a light nudge to Quil's shoulder as she stepped in a bit closer to him. A half-smile exists upon his face, as if he were in some dream world. She doesn't dare force him out of it, instead she peers out at the never ending blue waters. The waves, which had startled her upon first walking on the beach, had come to start to calm the mare. They came on an easy rhythm, something she could count in her head. Something she could count on. And, when she could count on it to continue she was more at ease. It wasn't something jumping out at her. It wasn't something looming close to her that might have the capacity to injure her. It was just there.

A yawn pulled her out of those deep thoughts as she flicked her cranium towards the little one positioned upon Quil's back. Of course, as soon as she sat up to peer out at the world she shivered and ended up curling back up in his mane. She can sense that something funny was connected between the two and she merely shakes her head in dismay. Part of her didn't want to know. Shifting slightly as they continued to walk Resplendence cleared her throat and glanced up toward her knight. "You know a little of my past. Is it alright if I know some of yours?" she murmured. They had grown close enough over this time that she didn't understand why she didn't know more about him. And, she honestly wanted to know. "We can shoot questions back and forth if you'd like? And be as open as possible. If it's too hard to speak about ask another?" she offered, tilting her cranium to the side in a questioning manner.

527 words
N'awww. Adorable couple <3
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 06-14-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM