the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

"Wings," he warns her, pausing for a moment before stretching his wings out above his head. It feels so good to be able to move them again, even if he is tied to the earth by his lady. She worries for him, though he tells her that she is silly to do so, and though he wishes for nothing more than to take flight (well, except for her happiness), he remains grounded for her sake. Golden feathers flash in the sunlight, shimmering with good health as they extend skyward before pulling against his body once more, settling easily against his withers. The appendages still scare Resplendence, though she seems to have lost the majority of her panic resulting from them, so he does not feel the need to pull them tightly against his body as though to make them disappear. It is altogether much more comfortable.

Resplendence nudges his shoulder gently, and he grins at her, dancing playfully as she withdraws her maw. It is an odd sight, to see such a regal steed prancing in place, forelock cascading rather handsomely over one eye, but there it is all the same. His movements have taken him slightly further from her than he meant to be, and so he returns to her side before reaching out to tug teasingly on her mane. He loves her mane, all glorious ringlets and waves. It is a gentle pull, and he nudges at her side before moving away. Zarina has not moved from his shoulder and is safely out of harm's way as her bonded flails his head about. She would roll her eyes, if marmosets did such a thing, but instead she simply curls up in his mane and sighs dramatically. It is not audible above the sound of the waves, but as the prince knows that she looks down on his antics only in jest, he ignores her.

"You know a little of my past," Resplendence begins with a little cough. She continues to suggest a game of sorts, and he readily agrees. "Of course, my lady. I will tell you anything you want to know, though I must warn you that my past is not all rainbows and butterflies." He reaches out, brushes his maw gently against her cheek, every movement slow and measured so as not to startle her. "I know that you have suffered unspeakable losses, my lady, and for that I am sorry. But know that you are not alone in that regard." His vocals, normally so cheerful and flirtatious, are laced with sadness, and as he pulls away, there is a darkness in his violet eyes that is not usually there. "I'm not quite sure where to start, to be quite honest; is there anything specific that you would like to know, or shall I just begin?"

[W/C | ---]
@[Resplendence]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-22-2013, 10:33 PM