the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
He warns her about his wings and she ducks her head, backing a way a step or two so that they can extend without colliding with her tiny frame. She gave him a tiny smile, watching as the feathers glowed in the sunlight. It was a gorgeous sight if it wasn't for the fact that she could still see the wings as a weapon. A tiny breath out and then she is back at his side with his wings resting up against his withers.

As she bumps his withers he grins, starting to dance in place, forelock resting casually over his eye until she starts to get a bit too far away. When he arrives at her side again he pulls lightly upon her mane, causing the ringlets to bounce back into place. She can see the tiny companion of his still curled up on his shoulder as he continues to move about. Res decided it was time to gather up about his past. It was only fair, so she felt, and she would really prefer to get to know something about the one she had allowed to know about her. No one else would know much about her. And that was fine. She didn't want others to treat her much differently.

He agrees to the game and she manages a smile. "Of course, my lady. I will tell you anything you want to know, though I must warn you that my past is not all rainbows and butterflies," his maw reaching out as she freezes up a little. As soon as it rests upon her cheek she relaxes, letting out the breath which she had been holding in. She knew deep inside her that he wouldn't injure her. But, it was still a struggle to keep her normal skittish ways to a minimum. "No one's past is. Unless they are only a few hours old. And even then that may be pushing it," she whispered in response. He apologizes for her unspeakable losses, says she isn't alone, and when her golden orbs fall upon his she see's a dark mist shrouding them. They aren't necessarily the same as they had been. And she knows he can understand her pain somewhere deep inside. She merely bobs her head, the darkness flickering into her eyes as well as she watches his movements. "Where ever most comfortable. Pushing accomplishes nothing, and I have no specific event to inquire upon," she murmurs in response, gently bumping her maw up against his in a comforting manner. It would all be okay, right?

434 words
poor babies going deeppp
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 06-16-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM