the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

For a pair with vastly different upbringings, they had strangely similar pasts. It would be odd, if one stopped to think about it. What were the odds that two total strangers would be so alike? What were the odds that they would meet? That they would come to care for one another? The prince has never believed in true love, but he begins to in this moment, for what other explanation would there be except that there was someone out there meant for him? That Resplendence was created, was put through the trials she had endured for the sole purpose of becoming exactly what he needed? He hadn't believed it, not back then, not back when he flirted with a different mare every day, not back when his parents didn't seem to care about anything in particular, least of all him.

But now everything is different.

He pulls gently with his wing, holding her closer. He feels her pain, completely and utterly, and he wants to take it from her. They have stopped walking, though in truth he cannot remember when it happened. "I'm sorry, my lady. The loss of one's family is never easy, whether it was the one you were born into or the one you acquired later." He thinks back to when he thought her lost and shivered. "You asked me what I was doing after the Foothills. I was searching for you. I refused to stop until I found you. I thought... I thought you were dead."

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-22-2013, 10:33 PM